Sweeny Insurance Office
Common Insurance Coverage Of Sweeny Residents
How Does Sweeny Home Insurance Compare To The National Average?
- Average Monthly Cost of Home Insurance: $161
- Average Yearly cost of Home Insurance: $1932
- Average Home Value: $167,766
- Number of Burglaries per 1,000 Homes: 3.7
What About Sweeny Car Insurance Compared to The National Average?
- The average cost of car insurance in Sweeny is $1315 per year.
- The average cost of car insurance in Texas is about $1,415 per year.
Do I Need Renters Insurance In Sweeny?
Renter’s insurance is not mandated in the state, but most rental units will require proof of insurance in the event of a natural disaster or crime. Purchasing renter’s insurance protects you against risks to your personal property and offers liability and other coverage.
The average cost of renter’s insurance in Texas is $15.00/month.